Saturday, February 27, 2010

Grandma Nancy Shobe!

I just started a new job at the surgery center here. My mom came to babysit Max while I orientated to the job. They had so much fun. He got really sick with a tempature of 104.8 while she was here. It ended up being a viral tonsillitis. She took such good care of him while I had to work. I am so thankful for her visit. I just wish it could be more often! My dad came to visit the last couple days too.
I love this picture

Max loved this game my dad played with him

6 comments:

The Garbison family said...

So cute!! How fun to have your parents visit :-) So glad Max is doing better. How scary.

Janelle said...

Wow! Max has been through a lot recently. Good thing for Grandmas!

roseshobe said...

It's a good thing that they came home to get that rotten dog.

k and j said...

LOve seeing your parents!!

Anonymous said...

That's so great! I bet your mom just loved being able to spend time with Max!!! Grandma Shobe is funny, Kandi is spoiled though!

Jen said...

Aww, I love seeing your parents too! Your mom still looks exactly like I remember her, just gorgeous!!!

How great that they were there for you and Max especially when he was so sick!