I think we both had fun today. I can't remember the last time I got so much done...he was so entertained! After we were done in the kitchen Max left behind his favorite toy in the whole world. Yah you're seeing it right, it's a pink elephant. He LOVES it...don't ask me why??
Such great kitchen help!! And I'm glad you "documented" the pink elephant for posterity...you never know what they're going to love! All I know is that EVERYBODY loves Max. :0) Love, Grandma L.
Hey Sarah! I keep forgeting that you have a blog - and I rarely check them anyway. But it's fun to see how your cute little Max is doing. I was thinkning of you on Thursday knowing how hard it probably was for you. I'm so sorry. She was an amazing person. It was fun to see everyone though and it made me realize even more how wonderful the people are at Physician Surery Center. Wasn't it the best!!! Hope you're doing better.
Max really DOES love that elephant...I made the mistake of getting the whole barn out for him to play with (only a mistake because I couldn't get it to be quiet!) and that was just about the only animal he wanted to play with :-)
8 comments:
Such great kitchen help!! And I'm glad you "documented" the pink elephant for posterity...you never know what they're going to love! All I know is that EVERYBODY loves Max. :0) Love, Grandma L.
That dishwasher picture is the cutest thing!! And he has to have inherited his love of pink from YOU. LOL
I love that 3rd picture, he looks like he is reaching to the back of the cabinet to get you some lunch! What a big boy! :)
He's getting so big! I love it when they entertain themselves in the kitchen! So cute!
Hey Sarah! I keep forgeting that you have a blog - and I rarely check them anyway. But it's fun to see how your cute little Max is doing. I was thinkning of you on Thursday knowing how hard it probably was for you. I'm so sorry. She was an amazing person. It was fun to see everyone though and it made me realize even more how wonderful the people are at Physician Surery Center. Wasn't it the best!!! Hope you're doing better.
SO cute!! I love when the entertain themselves!!
Such cute pictures! It looks like he had a fun birthday too and the snow pictures are crazy.
Max really DOES love that elephant...I made the mistake of getting the whole barn out for him to play with (only a mistake because I couldn't get it to be quiet!) and that was just about the only animal he wanted to play with :-)
Post a Comment