We went to Steve's sister Lauree's house in Round Rock for Easter weekend. We had a lot of fun, Max loved playing with her kids! If you can believe it, we had another incident with Max on Saturday. We thought he was napping in the pack and play in the other room. Steve had to go in there for something and found him in the pack and play with my purse that he managed to pull in from a nearby table. He got into a bottle of Excedrin and we had no idea if he ate any. Of course poison control said to go to the ER since we had no idea how much he had. Luckily all his labs came back OK and they just sent him home. What a scare though. Kinda crazy how we are having all these horrible parenting experiences with Max...maybe he should save some for the other kids to come?
He loved his Easter basket


and this duck from Great Grandma Shobe

and his new book

but not the grass so much


We had an Easter egg hunt at Lauree's with her kids...he loved that

but not the grass again


How cute is this?
6 comments:
Max is so cute! Caden hated the grass too! I'm glad that Max is okay. That is so scary.
I miss him, he's just adorable!
So fun! The photo with the DUCK is adorable, and I love the one surrounded by Strong kids, too! Guess who else couldn't stand to touch grass as a baby? Lauree!
I'm so glad you guys got to spend Easter with Lauree. I hope your medical scares are over though. It's amazing what little arms can reach! Just today Alex found dental floss and covered himself with it. When I was a little girl I ate a bunch of Sudafed mistaking them for red hots. Happy Easter to you and Steve and of course Max.
looks like a fun weekend.
my kate didn't like the grass at that age either.
He probably hates the grass because it reminds him of a koosh ball. :) It sounds like you had a fun Easter with Steve's family and I love the picture with all the kids! It also sounds like you are well on your way to a lot of gray hair with this kid. Good luck with that.
Post a Comment