Monday, April 19, 2010

Matt, Cindy, and Caden

came for a visit!

We went to the park

Caden was much fonder of the slide than Max

but he can't get enough of the swing


we played at home a lot

had wrestling matches

shared toys...well kind of...Max usually stole Caden's toys

took baths

We also went to feed the ducks, ate a lot of yummy food, planted flowers, hung flower baskets, and tried to stay warm...it was freezing and rainy here this weekend. I LOVE it! Thanks for coming guys. We had a lot of fun!! Sorry your trip getting here and home was so long.

4 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Those two little boys look SOOO cute together!! I'm glad your sister's family could come. We miss you all like crazy!

nancy shobe said...

Now I want to come, maybe we'll come soon!

Melinda said...

They look sooo cute! It's so much fun taking kids to the playground.

The Wylers said...

How sweet they are together! Emily could stay on the swing all day too, but she also loves the slide. :)