Even though this little boy does stuff like this ALL day long he is still the cutest thing I've ever seen! This weekend we went to Fuddruckers for dinner. Our cashier thought Max was also the cutest thing she's ever seen. She gave us 50% off because "our baby is so cute". I think we will be eating there more often!
11 years ago

5 comments:
Hee hee!! I agree wholeheartedly: Max IS cute. In the photo he looks like he's offering you a little of his newfound bounty. :0)
So funny! And isn't it weird how they can be doing some really naughty things and you almost want to laugh because they look so cute when they are being bratty!!!
Toddler's are into everything! Sometimes it's hard not to get mad but most of the time I just laugh. Max sure is a cutie.
He's too cute to get mad at. I already miss him!!!
Just wait until he overflows the toilet with all the TP. :)
Post a Comment