Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Part 1

We celebrated Christmas with our family at home before Max and I went to Arizona. It was quick but we're happy to spend it together. We opened presents and had a yummy dinner of Salmon, twice baked potatoes, green beans, and banana cream pie!

This is what Max woke up to after his nap. Sometimes Santa comes in the middle of the day too I guess :) All these presents were not from us. My parents and grandma Shobe had Max's presents shipped to Walmart for us to pick up to save on shipping.

He goes up and down this slide over and over with that same cute smile on his face.


I thought this was funny. He was hiding his little snacks in the gas tank of his Cozy Coupe.

Then it was off to the airport. This is what the weather looked like when we left. We were very sad to leave Steve at home but he will join us soon :)

3 comments:

Strong Family - said...

I'm glad you still got to go and see your family. I don't know what it is about the picture of him on the slide, but I actually see a little bit of Steven in him finally. Maybe the smile. :-)

The Garbison family said...

SO CUTE! Hope to see you while you're here :-)

Grandma LeSueur said...

I LOVE that "Slide Smile!!"