Saturday, February 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Max!!!

Today our sweet little boy turned 2!! He started the day off by opening his presents, which he is getting very good at by the way.


Then we went to Chuck E Cheese. He had a blast. This was his first time going.





He was pretty excited about the pizza even though he was so distracted by all the excitment. He especially loved that fruit punch!


Then after a nice long nap we sang Happy Birthday and had cake. I could tell he felt so special when we were singing to him. On a side note, I know this cake looks like crap. I made homemade frosting for it and could not get it to spread...anyway it tasted really good and it was for sure peanut free!!

Just showing off his cute "I am 2 shirt"

He got all these cards in the mail. What a popular boy! We all 3 had a great day!! We love you so much little man!!

5 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Such a cute Birthday Boy!! Max looks like he had a ton of fun at Chuck E. Cheese, too! (and that cake is CUTE) We can't wait to see you guys in March!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday to Max!!! I can't believe he is 2 already! Your cake looks great and delicious!!! :)

Matt and Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Max! He looks so happy. I wish that we could've been there.

k and j said...

oh man is he darling!! time for another one! i was thinking about us the other day and some of my memories of you.

we have some pretty hilarious memories and weird weird stuff we used to do ahahaha :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Max!!!! You are too cute!!!