Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We got a grill...

And we LOVE it. Tonight we made these delicious shish kabobs with fried rice. So yummy!!!

6 comments:

Grandma LeSueur said...

Yummy! :0)

Strong Family - said...

Native Texans here are always shocked that we don't have a grill. I guess you're officially Texan now (and we're still not). :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that'll become a favorite..I love kabobs! You should do grilled asparagus, it's also very delicious. Just add a tiny bit of olive oil and some garlic salt. Yummy!

k and j said...

yummmmy!! and i love max in the big glasses! hilarious!!

Jen said...

Yum! I love grilled food, tastes so much better with that grill flavor!

And WOW, it looks like summer time over there! Wasn't it just snowing there the other day?!

Sarah LeSueur said...

You're observant Jen! The weather here in Texas is crazy!! It seriously goes from 20 to 70 degrees over night! We are still adjusting to it...