Friday, March 11, 2011

They aren't kidding about the "terrible two's!"

Ever since Max turned 2 he started these tantrums. I try my hardest to just ignore them but sometimes I just want to laugh. Here he is today during one. The picture doesn't really do it justice since you can't hear the screaming.

On a happier note, here he is 2 minutes later using his stool as a hat :)

5 comments:

Strong Family - said...

Anyone who has had a 2-year-old can hear the screaming in their head anyway as they look at the picture. :-) Have fun!

Jen said...

OH I can hear it too!!! Alex get so mad sometimes that she bites herself!!! And then she's angry because it hurts!

k and j said...

3 has been worse for us! yikes!

Grandma LeSueur said...

Isn't it amazing at how such a cute, little person can throw such a BIG emotional fit?! I remember one his dad threw once in a grocery store....

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable!!! I know exactly what you're talking about. Jake's temper tantrums are horrible! I wish they only lasted 2 minutes though!!!