I've been so bad about taking pictures so felt I had nothing to blog about. I do want to blog about some of the new things little Maxer is up to though. We got rid of the "pappy" (pacifier). This was actually much easier than I thought it would be except for the one night he woke up banging his head against the wall screaming for it. Other than that one night it really wasn't a big deal.
We also got him a big boy bed which is working out horrible! He won't go to sleep in it unless one of us lays with him until he's asleep and then he still gets up a few hours later and makes his way to our bed. I don't care so much about the coming to our bed part but it is so hard to always have to lay with him. Any suggestions? I just don't have the heart to lock him in there.
Last, but definetly not least he is potty training and doing a GREAT job!! We are only on day 3 and he hasn't had any accidents today. He has even woke up from naps and night time with a dry pull up! I'm hoping this will continue. Then we will tackle the pooping issue. We are so proud of him!
11 years ago

1 comment:
Aaah, you are dealing with the HARD issues of Toddlerhood. Hang in there! You & Steven are great parents--Max is a lucky little boy. :0)
Post a Comment