Saturday, February 11, 2012

Another Arizona Trip

Since Steve had some time off for Madelyn we decided to take advantage of it and go to AZ. I was really nervous at first since Madelyn is still so little but everything turned out great and it was definetly worth it. We just kept her at home and away from anyone sick. Both Max and Madelyn were so good for the drive there and home, we lucked out on that one. We ate at all of our favorite resturants and went to our favorite stores. I feel bad that we don't have any pictures with the LeSueur's but I am so bad at taking pictures. The only reason I have these pictures is because they all came from Cindy's blog. But we also had a great time with them too.

This was Mikey and "Tiny's" and Matt's first time meeting Madelyn.



We celebrated Max's and my birthday a little early since we don't really ever get to celebrate any birthdays with family.

By the end of the night my dad had had enough of the two rowdy boys so he locked them in Kandy's cage. (Really they thought that it was funny to lock themselves in there. That's what the picture looks like though.)


Steve and Max went with the Mendonca's to a really cool place called Jambo Park. Steve said it was the funnest place Max has ever been too. Wish we had one in Odessa.




No comments: