Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

We had Easter at home with just our family this year. I have to brag a little about my dinner. I made ham, twice baked potatos, fresh green beans, homemade rolls, and a banana cream pie and everything actually turned out good!!

The Easter bunny came and left baskets along with the baskets from my parents and grandma.

This boy is such a little ham!



Can she be any more sweet in her first Easter dress?



Having fun with the Easter basket grass

Our own little Easter egg hunt

6 comments:

Matt and Cindy said...

So cute! I am loving Madelyn's dress and of course Max's cute shirt and tie. You have really good taste! ;)

Blake and Aubrei said...

Such great pics! Too cute for words.

Grandma LeSueur said...

I LOVE those Easter clothes pics!! Cute kids :0) (Your dinner also sounds WAY yummy!)

Jen said...

I love her dress!!!!!! Your kids are SOOO cute!

nancy shobe said...

I love these pictures. Can't get enough of them!

k and j said...

you have the most darling kids sarah!!!!