Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Miss M is 4 Months!

Yesterday was Madelyn's 4 month check up. She weighs 14 pounds 12 ounces(75%) and is 24.5 inches long (50%). She is getting to be so much fun. She has taken on several nicknames such as Missy Moo Moo, Sissy, Husker, Baby Girl. She can't get anymore adorable. She sleeps good only waking up once to eat and then goes right back to sleep. She loves her swing and takes her naps in it but sleeps in her crib at night. We're waiting until at least 6 months to start solids. She has a congested nose most days which I am praying won't be a milk allergy. I've seen her roll over twice but that's it. she wants to stand and sit up all the time though. We love her!

1 comment:

Grandma LeSueur said...

I am SOOOO glad you guys all came to Round Rock for Mother's Day!! It was awesome to see Madelyn again AND play with Max (of course!!). This is a darling photo of BOTH your kids!!!