Wednesday, January 27, 2010

It only took 11 months...

but Max is finally on a pretty good schedule. Here's what our day looks like:

8 wake up
10-12 nap
3-5 nap
8 goodnight

It's nice to know what times I can plan things throughout the day.

I couldn't do a post without pictures. Max got this toy for Christmas but we just brought it out today and it was a hit!

4 comments:

Jen said...

2 naps that are 2 hours each? Oh my gosh that is amazing!!!! We are lucky to get 2 45-minute naps in the day! Did that suddenly happen, is there any hope that it might happen for us too???? :)

Sarah LeSueur said...

He's been doing that for a while. I don't know why? I've never forced it or let him cry longer than a few minutes. I will say it took 11 months for him to fall into this schedule where he takes them at the same time everyday. Good luck Jen....I bet she'll get there.

The Wylers said...

He looks so big sitting on his little ride-on toy. It's such a fun toy.

k and j said...

What a NICE schedule!! Lucky :) Oh and he is just darling!! You need another!