This weekend we went to a park in Midland to feed the ducks. Max loved it. It was pretty cold, but that never seems to bother him. This is downtown Midland in the background. It's pretty big considering this is a pretty small city.
Did Max like the ducks?! (hopefully they weren't the "attack" kind) I'm glad you guys had a little break from the stressful police academy! I miss you guys A LOT. Love, Pat
4 comments:
That's a pretty view. Max is such a cutie! I bet the cold weather is a shock.
How fun! I remember the first time we took Emily to feed the ducks . . . she LOVED it! It's such a simple yet exciting thing for little ones to do.
Sarah, Max is such a cutie pie and you look so good!
Did Max like the ducks?! (hopefully they weren't the "attack" kind) I'm glad you guys had a little break from the stressful police academy! I miss you guys A LOT. Love, Pat
Post a Comment