Sunday, March 18, 2012

Madelyn is 2 Months Old!

Madelyn is finally feeling better from RSV. At her 2 month appt she was 12 pounds 7 ounces (75th percentile) and 22 inches (50th percentile). She is such a good baby. She loves to be held and sleeps a 6-7 hour stretch at night. She will copy you smack your lips, stick out your tounge, and close and open your eyes.

Here is her sad face. She hates to wear headbands of any kind and already knows how to pull them right off :(
And her happy faceGrandma Nancy came to visit for 9 days and we are loving every second of it. I can't believe how big she is getting so fast.
Here she is at 3 weeks

And as a newborn

4 comments:

Matt and Cindy said...

Oh my gosh. I can't believe how big she is!!

The Garbison family said...

I love the smiles but that pouty lip face is ADORABLE!!

Grandma LeSueur said...

I LOVE those smiley/pouty photos! I need copies of those, for sure. I'm glad Grandma Nancy got to come, too! (I'm thinking that I cannot possibly wait ALL THE WAY 'til July to see how much Madelyn has changed!!

Grandma LeSueur said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the video, too! Such a cutie/sweetie!!