11 years ago
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Poor sick baby.
Madelyn has been sick with RSV for 10 days now. She started with just cold symptoms but they were not getting better. She is on breatging treatments but otherwise we are just waiting it out. She's handling it well but if she stops eating or gets a fever she'll have to be admitted. The funny thing is I am so careful with keeping her away from germs and sick people but I guess there isn't much you can do when your 3 year old is sick and constantly in her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor baby! I hope that she feels better soon. She is lucky to have such a good nurse to take care of her!
Poor little sweetie! And I agree with Cindy--she's lucky to have Sarah for a mom! (and not just because she's a nurse)
Awwww, I'm sorry Sarah! I hope she gets better quickly! :(
Post a Comment